To be a reflection of Jesus Christ, through fellowship and the study of His Word. To unite men towards one goal by, “doing the will of God.” To serve our family, church, community, and through missions.
To encourage, equip, and empower the men in our church, by uniting together and making life changes, staying committed to building a closer relationship with men in order to further God’s Kingdom.
- Jesus did it.
- Men need accountability.
- Men don’t like to admit need for help.
- Men need to be real.
- Older men’s duty to raise up the younger men.
- Men need reassurance of their gifts.
- Men need time away from their family.
- Men need real fellowship with Jesus.
Join A Life Group
Visit Our Campus
We'd Love to Meet You!