Welcome to the Men's Ministry at Discovery
Join a family of brothers who follow Jesus, encouraging one another to "step up" to be men of God. We are currently conducting online bible studies and encourage you to get connected.
To be a reflection of Jesus Christ, through fellowship and the study of His Word. To unite men towards one goal by, “doing the will of God.” To serve our family, church, community, and through missions.
To encourage, equip, and empower men, young and old through the building of relationships for the sole purpose of furthering God’s Kingdom.
- Christ-Centered: Jesus is our reason for our existence, and He’s the reason for all we do.
- Prayer-Focused: Prayer of righteous, unified men in Christ is powerful beyond our natural means.
- Word-Impacted: Simply stated, we are called to make disciples.
- Relationship-Building: Men must be at peace with one another as they served Christ together.
- Ministry-Engaging: The purpose of the men’s ministry is to make disciples of men and to equip men to do the same.
- To walk with God and grow in our Christian lives
- To be a pacesetter at home, in our community and at church
- To be consistently sharing the gospel with the everyone we meet
Join A Life Group
Our men's life groups meet four times a week. (Currently, these meetings are held virtually). If you would like to attend one of our life groups, please contact the church office at (951) 924-5002.
Tuesday: 7:30am - 9:00am
Wednesday: 11:00am - 12:30pm
Wednesday: 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Thursday: 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Visit Our Campus
We'd Love to Meet You!